Debbie Leigh has helped many couples in the fertility process. Prospective mums and dads should come to see her at an early stage for pre-conception advice and then for on-going pregnancy support. Debbie also provides postnatal advice, support and treatment for mum and baby.
Things that can get in the way of a successful and healthy conception include hormonal imbalance, infection, toxicity e.g. heavy metals, autoimmune disease, stress, obesity, and work/lifestyle imbalance. Debbie also has much experience helping women who are undergoing an IVF program, giving them the best chance of success.
For men & women: Success may not happen unless both partners address their health issues. Debbie recommends both partners consult her starting at preconception. Of course, the health of women is vitally important. But conception may not happen if the male partner has problems such as excessive stress or heavy metal toxicity and therefore low sperm count or defective sperm.
For women, treatment can address:
- Egg quality by improving the function of the ovaries
- Increasing the number of follicles by regulating the hormones
- Blood flow to the uterus and health of the uterine lining
- Preventing uterine contraction after IVF embryo transfer
- Reducing the side-effects of IVF medications
- Reducing the risk of miscarriage, premature birth and stillbirth or congenital malformation
- Pregnancy conditions such as nausea, fatigue, and muscular pain
- Nutritional care to minimize problems such as post-natal depression and fatigue
- Post birth recovery
For men, treatment can address:
- Improving sperm count, sperm quality and sperm motility
- Read Reducing sperm DNA fragmentation
- Avoiding toxic overloads
- Reducing stress
- Nutrition care and improving health for stronger sperm
The best chance of conception and having a healthy baby will come from a natural therapy approach at every stage of fertility – pre conception, conception/pregnancy and after your baby is born.